The TrueMedX Comfort & Ease Tablets are designed for those with daily discomfort. This ideal journey is nutritionally targeted to promote mobility & movement.*
Our goals for the Comfort Tablets are to provide a down regulating experience. By “down regulating” the Endocannabinoid System we can call on its assistance to help with things like mobility & movement. By providing the Endocannabinoid System with proper resources, it can better regulate the human body.
- Turmeric: Turmeric perhaps the best anti-inflammatory on the planet, turmeric continually outperforms other Pharma anti-inflammatories in study after study. Turmeric is also an influencer or PEA witch is an Endocannabinoid and turmeric as action at the CB1 neuro-receptor and “calms”it.
- Black Pepper: Black pepper is beneficial in two ways, first it contains b-caryopholene witch is an effector of the CB2neuro-receptor and is a direct anti-inflammatory. Second, black pepper contains a flavonoid called piperine. Piperine slows down the functions of the liver a bit, allowing other herbs to absorb better and more completely.
- Red Clover: Red clover contains a flavonoid called liochanin-a. Biochanin-a inhibits FAAH. FAAH is what controls how long something is active at your CB1 euro-receptor. By controlling access and timing to CB1 we think we can allow the body better control.
- Ginger: Ginger is a well known anti-inflammatory and aids in digestion and gut health. Ginger can also help with digestive upset or nausea.
- Sage: Sage is a wonderful her that has anti-inflammatory properties with better target the lungs and breathing. Sage is uplifting and energetic.
- Black Cumin: Black cumin also contains b-caryophollene and has been shown to be a wide ranging and efficacious herb across the body. Black cumin also help with inflammation of the lungs and breathing pathways.
- Peppermint: Peppermint affects the TRP channel which is the “entourage” channel for the Endocannabinoid System.
- Clove: Cloves are enriched with antiseptic, antiviral, and antimicrobial properties. The anti-inflammatory compounds help sooth sore throats, colds, cough and headache. The eugenol present in clove supports healthy digestion and weight loss.
[qr_link_composer link=”Lab Results ” size=”200″ link=”https://truemedx.com/lab-results/” color=”#311cb5″ background=”#fff”]