The TrueMedX Rest & Relaxation Tablets are designed for those who need help with rest or relaxation. This ideal journey is nutritionally targeted to promote restful and rejuvenating sleep.*
Our goals for the Rest Tablets are to provide a down regulating experience. By “down regulating” the Endocannabinoid System we can call on its assistance to help with things like mood, sleep regulation, appetite, general health, an overall body regulation. By providing the Endocannabinoid System with proper resources, it can better regulate the human body.
- White Onion: Onions are considered an anti-inflammatory food. Onions contain a flavonoid called quercetin that acts as an anti-inflammatory in the body, it inhibits low-density lipoprotein oxidation (an important reaction in the atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease), and protects and regenerates Vitamin E (a powerful antioxidant).
- Red Clover: Red clover contains a flavonoid called liochanin-a. Biochanin-a inhibits FAAH. FAAH is what controls how long something is active at your CB1 euro-receptor. By controlling access and timing to CB1 we think we can allow the body better control.
- Licorice Root: Licorice root is used to soothe gastrointestinal problems. In cases of food poisoning, stomach ulcers, and heartburn, licorice root extract can speed the repair of the stomach lining and restore balance. This is due to the anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties of glycyrrhizic acid.
- Sage: Sage is a wonderful her that has anti-inflammatory properties with better target the lungs and breathing. Sage is uplifting and energetic.
- Black Cumin: Black cumin also contains b-caryophollene and has been shown to be a wide ranging and efficacious herb across the body. Black cumin also help with inflammation of the lungs and breathing pathways.
- Peppermint: Peppermint affects the TRP channel which is the “entourage” channel for the Endocannabinoid System.